Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pictures from Tutorial


I had a lot of views on my tutorial when I first posted it on etsy. That was really encouraging for me because I spent a lot of time preparing it and I was hoping people will like it. Then I also heard that my cover picture was kinda of busy and people did not quite know what they were buying?? So I figured I would rework that and see what happens. I tried putting both the bracelet and the mandala on the same picture but the colors did not work well together and in short, I did not like it. I ended up with two different pictures, sort of less busy than the first one which I like less but I think they seem to pass the message across better. Here is what I am talking about:

This is the first picture (the one I originally had that was perceived as busy):


Those are the two I just did:



Would anyone comment which one they like better?


No comments: