Friday, August 1, 2008

Been Busy

I've been really busy these days, I wanted to do so many things, I did not know where to start from. First, I wanted to redesign my etsy shop - I thought my banner was too lame, my pictures stink, no sales - all pretty discouraging. I also wanted to work on my wire animal collection, make a pair of earrings the design for which I've carried in my mind for a long time, play more with my kids - my 5-year old had her b-day this week, and my 2-year old is growing like a mushroom! Oh, and did I mention find the manual for my camera and start reading it - my pictures would always stink otherwise..

Well, I am still going down my list, but my elephant wire bracelet is ready and so are my earrings. Here, take a peek:







And my new earrings:



Now back to my list:)

No comments: