Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First Day of Blogging

Ok, it's official now - I've just joined the world of blogging. You may call me a blogging virgin, a newbie, whatever comes to mind for someone who had never tried blogging before. But they've made it easy on us - just choose a predesigned template, add a picture and a few things about you and off you go - you are in blogging universe. Technology does wonders those days! The question is what do I or anyone who writes a blog for that matter has to share that someone else would be interested to read.. right?That's the BIG question.

My initial idea is to write about the jewelry that I am making - post pictures, hopefully get feedback and comments and gradually find my niche in outer space. I want to start small and see where that takes me.

Here is a picture of a bracelet that I just posted on etsy today (hopefully I can post it here:)


And here's a preview of another piece I am working on:




Anyone for comments? That would be a big encouragement for me, means someone actually read this!!



























No comments: